The Care Coordination SIG presents a highly desired webinar on Administrative Staffing Models. This webinar will feature three unique teams who will each describe their overall program structure, including clinic day, referral process, support staff roles, team reports, and follow-up process.
Attendees must register, attend and evaluate each webinar to receive continuing education credit. This on-demand course will be eligible through October 26, 2023.
ACCME: ACPA designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Nursing: The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. This educational activity is offered for 1 nursing contact hour.
To receive nursing contact hours, learners must:
- Attend 80% or more of the webinar.
- Complete and submit an evaluation form.
Live Webinar: October 25th, 2021 at 3:00pm EST
On-Demand Release Date: October 26th, 2021
On-Demand Expiration Date: October 25th, 2023
- The learner will be able to identify various support staff on the Cleft and Craniofacial Team and their specific roles.
- The learner will understand the importance of generating a team report / list of recommendations for patients and other caregivers to receive after each team visit.
- The learner will be able to explain the referral process for both new and established patients.
- The learner will be able to identify ways to track patients and ensure follow-up.